Eye Care Services at Dr. J. Deol & Associates Family Eye Care
Our optometric clinic provides comprehensive services that prioritize quality eye care. From routine eye exams to advanced treatments for vision problems, we strive to deliver our patients the highest standard of care./
Our Specialized Services
- Comprehensive Adult Eye Exam
- Comprehensive Child Eye Exam
- Eye Redness
- Diabetic Eye Exam
- Glaucoma Testing & Visual Field Screening
- Cataracts Diagnosis & Surgery Co-Management
- Children Myopia Management (Nearsighted treatment)
- Laser Vision Consult & Co-Management
- Contact Lens Fitting
- Ministry of Transportation Driving Vision Testing
- Police Vision Testing
- Eye Injuries
- Dry Eye Syndrome
- Ophthalmologist Consult Referral
Emergency Eye Care
We are also equipped to provide emergency eye care when you need it most. Whether you are experiencing sudden vision loss, severe eye pain, or have suffered an injury to your eye, our team of experts is available to provide immediate assistance.
Learn More About Our Eye Care Services:
- Looking for a comprehensive eye exam that utilizes the latest optometric testing methods? Our experienced optometrists use modern testing equipment to evaluate your eye health and vision thoroughly. From young children to seniors, we prioritize personalized care tailored to your unique needs and preferences.
- Protect your eye health with our comprehensive eye examinations. We prioritize thorough evaluations to help detect and prevent various eye conditions, including conjunctivitis, dry eye, and cataracts. Our experienced optometrists can help diagnose and treat conjunctivitis and other eye conditions to help you maintain clear vision and optimal eye health.
- We utilize advanced technology imaging called the MX2 to diagnose the exact cause of eye dryness. We offer several dry eye treatment options that are tailored and custom for each patient depending on the severity of the eye dryness. One specialized treatment we offer for dry eyes is the iLUX. The iLUX has been proven to be highly successful in the treatment of dry eyes.
- Are you or a loved one struggling with myopia? Our clinic offers specialized services for myopia control, including vision therapy. Our experienced optometrists use the latest techniques and technologies to help slow the progression of myopia and improve vision.
Meeting Your Eye Health Needs with Current Technology
Dr. J. Deol & Associates Family Eye Care uses the most up-to-date technology to ensure the best eye care possible. Here are some of the different types of tests and equipment you may experience on a visit.